3457 South 84th Street Omaha
This is a two part class
First class will be held on Wednesday, April 17th 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Second class will be held on Saturday, April 20th 10:00 am to 3:00 pm
Class fee of $85.00 includes one of the three patterns:
- Group #2 Teeny Tiny (Truck, Cow, & Fox)
- Group #3 Teeny Tiny (Flamingo, Bear, Vintage Trailer)
- Mini Pincushion (Single Pattern)
First Class we will hand out patterns and go over how to choose your fabrics and talk about color value. We will be building our own kits. Choosing your own fabric will give you the opportunity to personalize your collage quilt. We will also go over the supply list and how to prepare your fabric and foundation.
Second Class we will start building your collage Quilt using Laura technique from 1 of the three Teeny Tiny Collage Patterns. You should be able to finish or nearly finish your 16×20 collage quilt, giving you the knowledge to move to a larger Collage or create your own using Laura’s techniques. No need to bring a sewing machine to either this class.
- All students must be registered by April 15th.
- Please arrive 10 to 15 minutes prior to class to ensure the class starts on time.
- All registered students receive a 15% discount on all regular priced items for the duration of the class (certain exclusions apply)
- Please present your PAID Class registration sheet to use the student discount.
Supplies for Laura Heine Collage Quilt Class:
- #2 pencil not mechanical and a black fine tip sharpie pen
- Karen K Buckley Medium Blue handled serrated scissors
- Small ruler (3.5X 18.5) Optional
- Applique pressing Sheet Steam A Seam 2 (No Substitutions/NOT lite) the amount will depend on the pattern you choose. (We will go over this in the first class)
- Pattern Ease for the foundation (Pellon 830 easy pattern will work) the size will depend on the pattern you choose. (We will go over this in the first class)