Date(s) - 08/15/2019
5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Learn to make simple quilt blocks that you can use to make table runners,
wall hangings, or quilts of any size. This class is perfect for the
Space is limited. The first 30 minutes will be
instruction. Participants may then practice their quilting skills in an
open sew format. Assistance will be provided by the instructor as needed.
- Supply list to bring to class:
- Fabric and thread for the project (minimum requirement of 8 5” squares)
- Half a yard of solid fabric for sashing
- Sewing machine, scissors, seam ripper, needles, pins, bobbins, specialty rulers, rotary cutter, spare blades
- Small personal mat is optional
Bookings are closed for this event.