The Granny Fork
- HIC Kitchen’s Granny Fork lifts, turns, pokes, pierces, whisks, pricks, tastes, stirs, shreds, carves, and more
- Made from Japanese stainless steel with a brass-riveted walnut handle; sturdy and durable; measures 8-inches long with a 4.25-inch blade
- Same practical design used in kitchens for over a century; sharp curved tines are perfectly spaced to maneuver foods easier than using a dinner fork
- Cook chicken, bacon, chops, cutlets, minute steaks, vegetables, poke potatoes for baking, maneuver food from pan to platter or cutting board, and more
- Ideal for sauteing, frying, and braising without feeling the heat; hand wash in warm, soapy water; dry thoroughly
Out of stock
There are no reviews yet.