“Love” Lighted Picture Hanger
Time: 1-2 hours
What You’ll Need
We sell all the materials you need for this project!
- Large Distressed Board
- “Love” Script Vinyle Appliqué
- Chalkboard Close Pin Clips
- Firefly 20 count String Lights (set of 3)
- Power Drill
- Hot Glue
- Using a power drill, drill 2 even holes on either side of the board, around 3 inches in from the top corners.
- Place “Love” vinyl Applique onto the board between the two drill holes.
- Now taking the string of firefly lights, string them through the drill holes so that there is enough hanging from the front of the board to attach the clips.
- Secure the lights to the back of the board using glue. Glue the battery pack of the lights to the board to secure it, and use a small drop of glue to secure anywere the string of lights might hang loosely on the back of the board. Use a small drop of glue to glue down the end of the string so that the lights do not fall out of the drill holes.
- Take the 4 chalkboard clips, and clip them onto the string lights on the front like a clothesline.
- Clip your desired pictures on with the chalkboard clips. Your project is done!
Tips: You can attach hooks or a rope as a hanger to hang the board from a wall or door.