Date(s) - 05/28/2019
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Collage Quilting Class
This will be a 2-part class.
1st class will be 2 hours Tuesday May 28th 6:00 pm -8:00 pm
2nd class will be 5 hours Saturday June 1st 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
First Class: We will hand out patterns and go over how to choose your fabrics and talk about color value. We will be building our own kits. Choosing your own fabric will give you the opportunity to personalize your collage quilt, by making it larger or adding your own touches. We will also go over the supply list and how to prepare your fabric and foundation.
Second Class: We will start building your collage Quilt using Laura technique choose from 1 of the Teeny Tiny Collage Patterns or the Mini Pincushion. You should be able to finish or nearly finish your 16×20 collage quilt, giving you the knowledge to move to a larger Collage or create your own using Laura’s techniques.
Class cost is $85
Class fee includes Pattern choose 1 set
- Teeny Tiny Group #2 (Truck, Cow, Fox)
- Teeny Tiny Group #3 (Flamingo, Bear, Vintage Trailer)
- Teeny Tiny Group #4 (Sea Turtle, Octopus, Mermaid)
- Mini Pincushion (single Pattern)
No need to bring a sewing machine to either this class.
Here is your Supply List for Class
- #2 pencil not mechanical and a black fine tip sharpie pen
- Karen K Buckley Medium Blue handled serrated scissors
- Small ruler (3.5X 18.5) Optional
Bookings are closed for this event.